Favorite/least favorite weapon in Black Ops?

Yes, thats my question to you guys (and gurls). All i see is people running around with the Famas or Commando, no one ever uses like the Stoner63 for ex. (which is awesome?) so to prove me wrong (IF im wrong), tell me what your favorite/least favorite weapon is and WHY.
  • My least favorite weapon is definitely the shotgun Ithica/Stakeout (2nd shotgun in Gun Game). If you miss your target (by accident that is :p) it takes forever to reload and if that happens in Gun Game, you're dead. 
  • My favorite weapon is PSG1 (last sniper in the list). This is totally the best of all snipers (imo ofc), its soo easy to shoot with (and by shoot i mean snipe, NOT quickscope!). I always get One shot, one kill with this weapon (im not bragging, just explaining how great this weapon really is), and therefor its my favorite.
  • If im not sniping, my 2nd favorite weapon would be the AK47, cause its just an awesome death-machine!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Fav: Mac11

Least fav: PSG1

Fav--any AR, least fav--any LMG (besides M60).

Favorite has to be the Masterkey Shotgun.  No one expects it, but when that baby hits!  My least favorite is the AUG.  I just don't like the way it looks with the sights, especially the ACOG.

My favourite weapon in BO is probably the AK47, its my most used weapon as well, I have however been using the PSG1 quite a lot and I agree its awesome especially in maps like Hazard and I much prefer using it over the L96. It just feels alot lighter, scopes in faster and you can normally take out 2-3 enemies in quick succession (if you have a decent connection) due to it being semi-auto.

Least fav weapon - Dragunav or however you spell it. Its just bad, really bad and i don't like it.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

Fav--any AR, least fav--any LMG (besides M60).

[/quote] Exactly this.

Inf3rnite- I love your answer haha, and i fully agree with you. The Dragunov sucks indeed, its bad, really bad ;p

Favorite: AK-47 / AK-74u

Least Favorite: L96A1

I almost always use one of the AKs unless I feel like going for something truly unusual. I can't stand the L96A1, though occasionally I'll ask myself what's wrong with it. After about twenty seconds of use I realise that it is, without a doubt, the least accurate sniper rifle in the game. I bring the scope onto a target, hold my breath, squeeze the trigger, and notice something: I've missed. So I tend to use the WA2000 or the PSG-1 as my main sniping weapons. Very rarely I'll break out the M14 with an ACOG Scope though, because nobody expects that.

Favorite: Spectre

Least Favorite: RPK

Favorite: Galil

Least Favorite: WA2000. Seems I can never get a 1 hit kill

Favorite: PSG-1

Least: RPK