Favorite Shooter!!

Mine is Navy SEALs Combined ****  Yet to see another single player action to compare, Medal of Honor 2010 came close, but it wasn't as long a campaign as this old playstation 2 CLASSIC, I would really like to see them make one for the next Battlefield series, a little of BOTH, the thing I liked about Navy Seals Combined **** was its Gameplay & story, for Medal of Honor 2010 it was the challenge your friends TIER mode?? you went as far as you could on one life an finish each mission with the best time,BOTH Universally an your Friends. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I was late to the shooter party. My first shooter game I played properly was Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and it's still my favourite. 

I used to really like medal of honour back in the PS1 days,then it went to call of duty,which i now can`t stand.

The last "shooter" i really enjoyed was wolfenstein,which i picked up on a car boot sale a few weeks back.

Probably the Half Life games for me.Battlefront 2 & Republic Commando are also a couple of my favourites

Favorite shooter? Idk, i like several of them for different reasons. I do like giving a shout out to FEAR when I can.

Bioshock

But halo reach and bad company 2 (with Vietnam expansion) were both very good also.

"Goldeneye" was amazing and "Perfect Dark" took it up a notch.

Love "Unreal Tournament" as well.

GIBLETS!

Halo 3.

Call of Duty 4.

Shadowrun. Best FPS of the last gen.

A few, but I'll start with this:  

Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2 - for the challenge, and it IS a challenge.  It's a great multiplayer game and it usually draws more mature players, unlike CoD.  The story is pretty awful though.  Terrorist hunt is extremely addictive and very well done.  I can't even guestimate how many hours I put into this game.  I can play it right now and enjoy it as much as I ever did.