Favorite Reach Moment?

Is there a certain moment from Reach you'll always remember? It can be from any game mode. Be real guys, (yes, you too Speedy). 

I just see so much negativity on here that it irks me, it'd be nice to hear something positive for a change. 

My favorite moment would be...my Extermination record in SWAT. There's not a better feeling then killing an entire team.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Be real. OK.

In all absolute honesty: no. I'm not proud to be the rank I'm at and I'm not proud to have beaten the Campaign Legendary Solo. I'm not particularly proud of my Reach Perfections or my K/D either, although they're not straight bad or anything. I just don't get interested or excited when I look at or think about them.

I'm sure you'll find lots of positivity around, however, plus -- it's Christmas :D

Oh Bob, and your hatred for Reach. :P

I would say my three Perfections. Either that, or my first Rampage Perfection I got not too long ago.

Favourite moment is probably in firefight, i was jetpacking and grunt pod fell from the sky and squashed me, i also had grunt b-day party skull on, so it was epic, if anyone wants to download the clip: www.bungie.net/.../FileDetails.aspx

Sorry Bob, I don't mean to take shots at anybody on here. There's just a lot of derailed threads.

-

I get you.

Um... Mine would have to be when I got my first running riot in swat I was so happy. :) and another time is when I did better then speedy :) that was hard

[quote user="Goodgrl96"]

that was hard

[/quote]
thats what she said LoL J/K :P

mine would probably be when Jorge dies on the campaign such a sad moment :(  

*Goes ask for my step bros Reach disc*

I'm ready to destroy you at any moment, babe. ;) (Nicole)

^ Lol, brilliant.  Halo fails are always the best.

[quote user="ModestElf"]

[quote user="Goodgrl96"]

that was hard

[/quote]
thats what she said LoL J/K :P

[/quote]

loI

-

[quote user="SpeedyBlueDude"]

*Goes ask for my step bros Reach disc*

I'm ready to destroy you at any moment, babe. ;) (Nicole)

[/quote]
Bring it I have been practicing just to beat you lol jk