Favorite MP character?

Seeing as the Multiplayer in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is probably the main allure to the game for the majority of people at this point, and everyone has their preferred character model, what model is it, and why? Seeing as I'm not that high a rank in the online (I think I'm Rank 23 at this point), I don't have all the character models. For the most part I seem to find myself going for the Doctor due to the fact his outfit is quite unique, but it blends in well. I also find his kill animations along the best in the game, though I'd say the best likely are those of the Harlequin - who doesn't love a psychotic jester jumping around and repeatedly stabbing someone with two daggers?

So, what is your preferred character model, and why? Is it just how the character looks or is it due to the comparative uniqueness of the character? I'm interested in seeing if the community actually have a reason for selecting a character or if it is just to get into the game quickly.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

my favorite character is the harlequin,because it is unique and the look...but sadly i dont have him   :(  T.T

I like the Prowler as the looks are similar to the assassins.

Either the Smuggler, Thief, or Officer (The Governor :D)

None, i don't care how they look.

i like either the priest, footpad or harlequin

The Footpad and the Doctor are my favourites.

The Smugger and The Thief are my characters of choice. The Smugger can sometimes be difficult to see in a crowd and The Thief because her final costume looks awesome.

/\

Ummm I'll disagree, I hate her hat. :P

The engineer because I love inventors and he wears sunglasses.

/\

Ummm I'll disagree, I hate her hat.

Ha-ha, what's wrong with her hat? I think it looks fine. Maybe it's just me.