Favorite Maps - Vote

I am curious on what is your favorite map to play, and what mode do you think that map plays best on?

Here is a list:

-Maps
Grand Bazaar
Tehran Highway
Caspian Border
Seine Crossing
Operation Firestorm
Damavand Peak
Noshahr Canals
Kharg Island
Operation Métro

-Modes
Conquest
Rush
Team Deathmatch
Squad Deathmatch
Squad Rush

-Core
-Hardcore
-Infantry Only

-Jets, Choppers, Tanks
Caspian Border
Operation Firestorm
Kharg Island

-Chopper, Tank Map, No Jets
Noshahr Canals
Damavand Peak

-Tanks & Vehicles
Grand Bazaar
Tehran Highway
Seine Crossing

-Infantry No Vehicle
Operation Métro

personally I kind of like them all, but it really depends on the team you play with. On the 3 flag maps, i really kind of wish the team would just keep the two flags and not go for their third one in a full game, just let them come to try to get the 2nd flag.

I do like how on some rush maps more areas of a map are used compared to a conquest map, you can tell how some maps seem like they were made for Rush more than for Conquest.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

To be honest I'm starting to like most of the maps now especially kharg island on conquest, for me it's the most balanced map :)

They're all pretty good when played properly, i.e. constant flag swapping with no spawn camping the other team.

Sadly that doesn't happen very often.

Most of the time one team wins and they have 80 or more tickets left.

If I had to pick a favourite though; it would be Kharg Island and Operation Firestorm.  Lots of tanks and jets/choppers to blow up with my SAMs and AT mines lol..

All conquest mode since it's all I really play, and my list is based on maps that I find result in the closest battles ....

1) Seine Crossing

2) Grand Bazaar

3) Caspian Border

4) Damavand Peak

5) Kharg Island

6) Noshahr Canals

7) Operation Metro

8) Operation Firestorm

9) Tehran Highway

And I agree with "On the 3 flag maps, i really kind of wish the team would just keep the two flags and not go for their third one in a full game, just let them come to try to get the 2nd flag.", except on Nosh, where its a triangle layout.  Really if Nosh didn't have the choppers, it would probably be my #2.

My favorites tend to be Karhg Island, Caspian Border, Operation Firestorm, Noshahr Canals, and Damavand Peak. The only upsetting aspect of these maps is that on PC, Noshahr has Jets, I wantz moar Jets.

I mostly play Conquest.  I like Karhg, Caspian, and Noshahr. Bigger maps with vehicles just feels like Battlefield.

Oasis.

[quote user="A Proud *** Man"]

Oasis.

[/quote] Yes great map, was so stoked when they brought it from BC1 to BC2. Looking forward to the BF2 classics though.

[quote user="Fear Thy Waffle"]

[quote user="A Proud *** Man"]

Oasis.

[/quote] Yes great map, was so stoked when they brought it from BC1 to BC2. Looking forward to the BF2 classics though.

[/quote]

They need to remake that map.

Along with Par For The Course

I see Heavy Metal as the map they would bring over from BC2 to BF3