Favorite fighter?

Well, I don't see one of these posts up, so I figured I'd just conduct an unofficial survey among the community. :)

Who's everyone's go-to character this time around? Has it changed much from when you played Mortal Kombat years ago?

Personally, I'm gravitating towards Noob Saibot.  At first I couldn't figure his moves out to save my life (literally), but after some practice, I've noticed he plays well when the opponent is far away.  Also, his fatalities are exceptionally brutal. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Mileena!!! Shes fast and I love her combos!

Sheeva... Or Baracka :)

Ermac-Noob-Quan Chi

Still Scorpion. They made him a nice and rounded fighter here, too. Second is Reptile. He's got some nasty hits that do a lot of damage from so little.

Hes not the best fighter in the roster, but I really like Jax this time around. I feel that once I master him, he will be such a bruiser. He has 5 hit combos that do the damage of 10+ hit combos with other people.

I've always like Raiden and Sub-Zero but I suck with them and find myself using Ermac, Milenna, Noob Saibot and Cyrax I can actually win with them.

Ermac or Stryker for me. Cyber Sub a close 3rd.

Scorpion always

Scorpion, and Ermac. I'm actually starting to kinda like Liu Kang but by NO means am I good with him.

Raiden or Sektor are my favorites, but not the only characters I use.