Favorite armor?

With the new DLC coming out in a few hours Im hoping for some really awesome armor, I saw the 1911 already so Im sold but new armor would be nice.

So what armor do you guys like the most?

I usually use the reinforced helmet from Dead Money with the Van Graff armor, or the non reinforced helmet with reinforced armor. Of course you cant go wrong wtih desert ranger armor either.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No armor. Just skivvies, and awesome melee power. Just joshin, I like leather armor and the Boomer cap.

Mine is leather armor. Specifically 'Leather Armor, Reinforced'.

MK II Armor (I think that's right) or the ranger on the cover, his armor. I like running and gunning dressed as that guy LOL

Benny's suit

I guess I would use combat armor, till I got the Remnants Power Armor then that's about all I used ever :)

My questions what was everyone's fav weapon to use?, anyone else wish they brought back the dart gun??

Reinforced Leather since it offers decent protection (particularly when coupled with both ranks of the Toughness perk) & is relatively light.  For headgear the NCR trooper helmet.  When i saw how it looked I gave the rest of my squad the same thing, except for Arcade & Veronica, I gave them the Heavy Armor & Power Armor respectively.  Now my crew looks like they're from the first Mad Max movie. 

As far as weapons I haven't found a "fave" yet since I'm going for different builds based on the game.  In my first I was going for unarmed so I got Love & Hate & then Pushy.  Now I'm concentrating on a Melee & Energy Weapons type.  I've got Chopper for melee (I gave Oh Baby! to Lily) & Recharger Pistol, Modified laser Rifle, the Alien weapons & the Crashed Vertibird Prototype that I'm trying to get to 100% condition (Luckily I made 10 Weapon Repair kits).  While on this, does anyone have any good suggestions on energy weapons vs Deathclaws? 

my choice use the Gauss rifle, it's energy and a beast of a weapon.

[quote user="Hoffasgrave"]

[/quote]

That's the laser machine gun?  Guess it's about time to slaughter the BoS then. 

[quote user="Randzz"]

[/quote]  

[/quote]

Nah it's a sniper rifle but hella of beast ;)

[quote user="Randzz"]

[/quote]  

[/quote]

Nah it's a sniper rifle but hella of beast ;)

[/quote]

That'd fall under guns then... I think,  my guns skill with this build is a crappy 36 right now & I'm 18th level.