Fave Titan Weapon w/attachment?

I'm always torn between rapid fire quad rocket, and Accelerated Chaingun. I find them both to be pretty good against pilots and titans alike. I use the QR on my strider, and the chain gun on an ogre with a wall. 

Whats your OP weapon of choice?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Chaingun w/ extended mag on a stryder. Welcome to paradise

My weapon has also been the 40mm cannons with either slaved warheads or salvo rockets.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Railgun, Extended Mag, don't have the other attachment yet , particle wall, salvo rockets, OGRE

I like to use the Atlas with the chaingun/ext mag the vortex shield and cluster missile.

I was using the nuclear eject with auto eject and would dash at the last minute toward a titan and eject before it exploded and take out a titan, but that doesn't seem to work that well lately.

I'm one of those guys who shoots balls at you with the Triple Threat. Use extended mag as my attachment.

My favorite Titan so far is the Ogre.  I use the 40mm Cannon with burst fire which seems to be really accurate and deadly at almost any range.  I pair this up with the Multi-Target Missile System which is just plain badass and I love using "Big Punch" to get attacking Titans away from me quickly or when I want to just pound someone to death.  I use Electric Smoke for anti-rodeo and distraction and last but not least Nuclear Ejection - I figure if I'm going down you're going down with me...lol...  

Oh full loadouts? Whoops ok stryder with a chaingun, cluster rocket, nuke eject, and either auto eject or core extender so you can dash longer when the dash core is on

Add electric smoke in for when people try to rodeo

chaingun and extended mags on any titan.  Good for titans and pilots.

For me it's a toss up with the 1st 3 choices - chaingun, 40mm, & quad-rocket. Also, I never go without electric smoke - it has so many uses!