Fav attachment setups....

Share idea's of fav setups so we(I) can try em out.I am loving atm... PDW57 Stock MMS So much fun to walk into rooms hard scoping like an SAS guy in a hostage situation and still having the reaction time to get on target quickly. Also Peace Keeper Suppressor Quickdraw Is just so dreamy Add your fav setups.Any weapon

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The MK48 with target finder and FMJ is a wall banging beast.  Same with the LSAT and HAMR.  

-

I really only liked the PDW with a silencer and laser sight.  Who needs to aim when you can just hip fire from 40 feet away?

-

You can't go wrong with a SCAR-H with a grenade launcher and fast mags.

I generally run EO TECH and Stock on my weapon class of choice the LMG.

Scar, silencer, grenade launcher. Grenade launcher is great fun.

m27, hybrid scope, extended mags. Good on longer maps.

swat, Acog. Hipfire up close, zoom in to aim longer distances.  Makes using the acog, which I normally despise, pretty fun.

mk48, dualband scope.  Great for tight aiming.

Lasers and extended mags for hipfire, strafing, panic shooting. It shows my skills.

Meh, I don't have a favorite setup. :(

Any gun that's semi-auto or burst fire:

Reflex (Target Finder if playing on HC), Quickdraw Handle, and Stock

-

@SNIPERFROG & EYEBALL2: I use that same set-upfor PDW and MK48...got it from those Weapon Guides on youtube

For the majority of my guns I stick with FMJ's, grip and extended mag.  I've been playing with the different optics on some to get the achievements.  

Scar w/ silencer, stock, and FMJ.

[quote user="Frank Castle 73"]

For the majority of my guns I stick with FMJ's, grip and extended mag.  I've been playing with the different optics on some to get the achievements.  

[/quote]

Grip doesn't really do anything. Literally.

Yup. Grip only reduces recoil by 5% and that's nothing considering every gun in this game fires like a laser. I'm rocking the M48 with target finder quickdraw and stock. Pretty fun to use.