fatalities/rage quitters

I think nrs should put out a fix where at the end of the match a person cant rage quit or leave like in street fighter, it gets annoying when you playing a bunch of matches and half of the people are rage quitting or leaving because they dont want to see the fatality or admit defeat, I dont even think it registers as a win does it ? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

There's not a way to patch that, unfortunately so long as you can still exit to main menu, open tray, turn off console, unplug the ethernet cord, or anything else they can do. Best to just work in a quick jab to make sure the win screen appears faster instead of trying for fatalities if you can't stand them quitting so soon.

[quote user="deceitfulmist"]

... I dont even think it registers as a win does it ? 

[/quote]

It does as far as I can tell.  You're talking about quitting/leaving a game and not desyncing, correct?  If so it should count as a win for you as when the person goes to the menu to quit, they get a confirmation prompt telling them that if they exit the session it'll count as a loss for them.

--
Juxtapose13

People are quitting because they are going for the 10 online ranked wins in a row achievement.  If you quit before the match ends, it doesn't count as a loss for your streak.  This is one of the negative effects achievements have in online gaming.  They shouldn't of even put this achievement in the game.  Surely they would have known people would do this.  At least you get credit for the win if someone quits.

[quote user="JAH herb"]

People are quitting because they are going for the 10 online ranked wins in a row achievement.  If you quit before the match ends, it doesn't count as a loss for your streak.  This is one of the negative effects achievements have in online gaming.  They shouldn't of even put this achievement in the game.  Surely they would have known people would do this.  At least you get credit for the win if someone quits.

[/quote]

Never knew that, and that would explain why the 100 and 200 game Achievements, for example, don't always unlock until you've played more than 100 or 200 games.  Always wondered about that one.

--
Juxtapose13

I rage wuit because I play everyday against the computer and when I log onto LIVE to play against people I either get in a match with someone who is so good I cant even get a block in or the game desync.I dont understand why or how online gaming is so popular.

[quote user="Varakharne"]

I rage wuit because I play everyday against the computer and when I log onto LIVE to play against people I either get in a match with someone who is so good I cant even get a block in or the game desync.I dont understand why or how online gaming is so popular.

[/quote]

For desyncs, do you have any pre-order Klassic Skins?  If so, delete them from your HDD and redownload from your download history.  Might help.

--
Juxtapose13

Yes I do, I will try that Juxa thank you :)

[quote user="Varakharne"]

Yes I do, I will try that Juxa thank you :)

[/quote]

You're welcome!  Afterwards, if you still have the odd desync happen message the person who desynced on you and let them know.

--
Juxtapose13