Farming weapons, need advice

Yesterday i've found the bee, finally.

Today starts weapons farming (i have no uniques).

Read a lot about but and it's an hard decision where to start from; i know it also depends on the char you're using and personal preference...

But please, chose one of a kind (your preferred) and eventually say what you like of it.

(thx in advance, your help is really appreciated).

Pistols

Submachine Guns

Shotguns

**** Rifles

Sniper Rifles

Rocket Launchers

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

I did bee , conference call , terramorphous mod then baby maker that's were I'm at

Yea Conference Call, Baby Maker, then (for me) i really like the Hellfire SMG, Slagga SMG, also the Leech grenades.

This is not the ordered i farmed in but for me these are a few of my top weapons: Conference Call (to make farming easier), Hellfire & Baby Maker (SMG's), White Death (Sniper), Maggie (Pistol), Black Hole or Impaler (Shields) and grenade wise it's really about preference but I'd say Bonus Package, Leech or Quasar.

Looking for a Baby Maker to kill Hyperious with. But I can tell you the Mongol Rocket Launcher is a hoot. Fires several smaller explosives off of the rocket in a spiral. Lets just say I blew a whole set of rockets just looking at the fireworks. A good high level Deliverance is great for Rakk swarms. It flies around and shoots at them before exploding. Morningstar was nice to have DPS wise, but got annoying after a while. Gunerang is kinda meh. Does damage to you if you don't hit something.

The Conference Call will make farming for anything else easier.  Probably should go for that first.  I personally thought it was easier for me to face normal mobs with the Slagga  SMG and Infinity Pistol in my setup.  If you are planning to take on the new raid bosses you will definitely want a Baby Maker, preferably a fire one from what I have read.  

I did hyperious easily with standard baby maker and a CC to remove the shield took 2/3 mins

im still trying to get some worthwhile gear so I can start farming.  as it stands, Im a level 50 who struggles to go up against level 49's and such.  

Was lucky enough to get the CC-shotgun when killing the Warrior for the first time in TVHM. Got three Bee Shields in maybe 1-2 hours of farming but no lvl 50 :(

I really wanna get that Vermivorous but I´ve never got him to spawn.

Thx all for the kind advices.