Farming the treasure room

Anyone having any success with this?  I can't seem to make the ladder jump...just sit there jumping in slow motion over and over again.  Anyone have a method that actually works?  BTW I've tried nearly every Youtube video I can find but I just can't get my toon to catch the jump.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

not sure what ladder you are refering to

I've gotten it on the first jump, gotten it on the 1000th.  It can be tricky at times.  I swear sometimes it's like whatever you eventually jump onto is moving around.  I do everything the same every time, mainly aim in the exact spots, and sometimes it catches right away, sometimes it takes 20 minutes and then catches.  Just keep after it.  You'll get it.

Did you use a specific video to teach you how to do it?

I sort of just watched them all, used them as a baseline, and came up with my own pattern.  I can usually get in there somewhere between 8 and 12 times an hour.  Which is not really that great compared to some times I have seen, but it's good enough for me.  Get a legendary about every 4th or 5th run.   The video that I think helped me the most is this one right here.

I have a secondary character that i use for the treasure room. I have a memory card with an alt character and seperate login name that is doing the "find the treasure" mission. My main character loots then my alt goes to dashboard after the looting. It may be a pain to raise a second character to level 50, BUT it's alot easier than trying to find that ladder/elevator glitch.

I like to ask you how can you farm the treasure room  when after you do it twice it locks permantly> I been trying to get back into it so i can get the hidden treasure room on the bottom that i never knew was there two times both times.    but  it is locked permenantly nlow!    I tried that glitch but seems that i cant do it.  or they  patched it... So how are you guys constantly  farming the treasure room?!

Playing split-screen have 2 different accounts. So you kill the Leviatian but you then kill yourself to get a save within the Lair without being inside the treasure room. The "alt" account has the mission, the "main account loots the treasure room. Then have the "main' character/account save and quit. The "alt" account/character hits the "dashboard" button and gets kicked to the dashboard. Repeat as often as you like. There are youtube videos that show you how to do it.

You can still get in via that glitch.  It has not been patched.  As I stated previously, it is kind of a pain to get in sometimes, but it does work.  I do everything pretty much just like the video.  Just have to aim at all the right spots, and keep after it.  Takes a couple times to get it all right.

i tried many times and i must be doing something wrong...  i think one spot i cant tell where he is pointing at cause i dont see it .. i mena i cnant tell from what i am seeing on my  tv when i am playing the game.. compared to the video and what the person is doing in the glitch!... all i wanna do it get the hidden treasue room challenge.. i dont care about the loot sorta speak!... i just thought of somehting... if someone gets to the  treasure room and say invite someone else in.. wouldnt they be able to jump right into the  treasure room too?!?!   thinking  that i could get the challenge that way!.. just a thought!

Nope, everytime you invite someone into the game while your in the treasure room they spawn where Scarlet's pet is. Atleast that's what I remember happening a few times.