FarCry 3 In Real Life - Would you survive?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6gnOVJsCsM (dunno what's the embed code to use in this forum for YouTube videos)

I guess so if I'd want to keep myself alive, that would mean, you know.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No.

I'd have to get a tattoo and I don't live in the projects or on a housing estate so I'm afraid that's me out.

(Some tattoos look alright... but most don't. - Additionally just because you have a tattoo doesn't necessarily mean you live in the Projects or on a Housing Estate... but you might want to have a word with people in the Projects and on Housing Estates bringing tattoos into disrepute).

Az

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]

No.

I'd have to get a tattoo and I don't live in the projects or on a housing estate so I'm afraid that's me out.

(Some tattoos look alright... but most don't. - Additionally just because you have a tattoo doesn't necessarily mean you live in the Projects or on a Housing Estate... but you might want to have a word with people in the Projects and on Housing Estates bringing tattoos into disrepute).

Az

[/quote]

I find your lack of reality... disturbing.

After watch the video I think it would be best not to embed the video lol.

I wouldn't, I am a nerd.

I'm pretty good at airsoft. I think I could probably manage.

Tattoos where I live now are just a fashion statement, you used to see people with tats and think damn he must have been rough when he was younger, a true rebel,. Now everyone has to have one, biggest fad and I will never get one.

-

I think I would do well surviving on an Island, I've watched enough Man vs Wild to know what's what. Haha!

[quote user="B4RevenantGamer"]

I'm pretty good at airsoft. I think I could probably manage.

[/quote]

LOL...

I have piercings and tunnels but I dont know about tattoos haha, maybe i'm just a puss but I hate needles >.<
As far as surviving, who knows? But i'd have fun trying :D 

I highly doubt it.  My chances of successfully escaping the shack in that situation would be low, not to mention surviving the elements while a bunch of psychos are trying to hunt me down.

I would died instantly.

Would I survive? No. I would thrive.