Far Cry 3 is looking good

I'm not really a fan of the series, but this new one actually looks pretty good. I was kind of surprised by that considering my lack of interest in the series up till now. Just my 2 cents.

Anyone else suddenly interested in this now?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i loved far cry 2 but was hard tryin find pills and annoying cars randomly shooting at u when driving

Gameplay wise it might be good but visually I wasn't too impressed by the E3 demo of the game. I hear the best thing about Far Cry games is the map editor tool.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

yeah im probably going to try this, i bought far cry 2 pretty late which was this year i believe or last year.

I'm interested in seeing it myself.  I loved the version for the PC and had FC1 but sold it.  I still need to get back into FC2, since I tried replaying it awhile back and was so lost that I stopped. 

lol far cry 3 looks gd just watced e3 trialer looks amazing :)

I don't know about this game, I thought FC2 looked awesome and was disappointed with it, looked great but the AI wasn't good. Hopefully they step it up this time.

I thought it was pretty good actually.  Looking forward to seeing more of it as development continues.

I'm interested, but cautious, I won't get burned again like I did last time with FC2 (there was a glitch in which every time I got to a certain percentage of the game, the save would break, and it took them nearly a year to fix this glitch). Not to mention it was more a tech demo than a game.

Well, it was the one game I really was hoping to see...and it delivered. I thought it looked great.

I few little little changes from FC2 and FC3 could be amazing im really looking forward to this must go back and play more of 2 now.