Far Cry 3 hopefully handles like Far Cry Instincts Predator but without the lag

With Far Cry 3 around the corner I wanna see old skool players returning, yep even the ones who had it in for me.  I miss the Fun and Aggro of FC IP and need it back in my life, albeit without the lag online. 

I bought FC2 expecting the controls to be as glorious as the visuals on offer, the single player was ok :-s, but online it felt like I was going to break my controller just to get the player to move, controls felt heavy, clunky and to top it off the accuracy was poor, along with jamming weapons and pulling out bullets from your body. I would go as far as saying that Modern Warfare 2 & 3 felt more like FC IP, and the dual weilding weapons too.

I also miss the long loading screens where you got to chat to players, talk cr@p and have a bit o banter.

I hope this game has a demo to give me a trial of what is to come, I would prefer this than throwing money to the wind.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I am also a farcry fan.  I played farcry predator instincts intensely before I had a chance to get online.  I had several custom made maps that people still talk about to this day.  I hope they make farcry 3 more like it with the cool vehicles, guns, ziplines, gliders and so on.  Although I played farcry 2 for a few months and for the most part enjoyed it.  I would like to see the next installment have more of the predator instincts gameplay, with a mix of the realism from farcry 2.  I look forward to the next installment.  When will it hit?