Far Cry 3 Gameplay Video

I loved Far Cry 2. And I'm very excited for the third. Video is a little old (06/12/11), but I haven't seen or heard anything about FC3 on these forums, so I thought I'd share.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/06/06/e3-2011-far-cry-3-gameplay-demo?objectid=53491

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Actually looks pretty good.

I never played the FC2 and there doesn't appear to be a demo.  Worth picking up?

it's love it or hate it kind of game. i enjoyed what i played and wish i had picked it up when i had money, but it's really up to you. i'd say rent it if you can. fc3 looks promising but there's too little information to form a standing opinion on it.

I played through most of FC2, but my save became corrupted and I couldn't finish. Classes kept me from playing through again and I never finished the game. I liked the open world exploration, hated the 30sec re-spawn of enemies at checkpoints, and loved the stealth aspect of the missions. Overall, I thought it was a good game, but horrible at hiding the fact that it's just a game.

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

Actually looks pretty good.

I never played the FC2 and there doesn't appear to be a demo.  Worth picking up?

[/quote]

Yeah, FC2 is great. One of my favorites. If you liked Just Cause 2, then you'll probably like it. It is an open world sandbox game. But it is in the first person rather than the third person.

hit man