Fantasy Vehicle You'd Like as DLC

I know we've all been teased with the Warthog (which I'd still like to see as drivable, but it'll never happen). I was wondering what fantasy car would you most like to see as drivable in Forza 4? I think the Warthog would be awesome for the pin challenge; I'm sure that thing would annihilate those pins!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The only "fantasy" vehicles I'd like to see in Forza Motorsport are Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Porsches, Aston Martins, etc.  If it were up to me, the litmus test for a car being included in this game would be "would you ever see this car being driven competitively on a real racetrack?"  So, no SUVs, no station wagons, no vans, and definitely no Warthog.

I'm kind of hoping that all of those kinds of vehicles (and things like pin bowling and car soccer) get dumped off into Forza Horizons, and Forza Motorsport can become more of a racing game as a result...but...I'm not holding my breath.

Lol Twizted Metal anyone?

The Mach 5, hands down my top choice.

The original Batmobile

The car from The Wraith

Luke Skywalker's Landspeeder

lol @ landspeeder Pooh.

Hang on I got a Landspeeder GT!

Doc Brown's version of the DeLorean... Nurburgring lap time 15 seconds, Great Scott!

Definitely +1 on the Batmobile, maybe the Tim Burton one (starring Michael Keaton)

Big Daddy Roth's Druid Princess.

Tow Mater from cars. They would have to include the voice.

Ok I'm thinking the vehicle they took to Mars in the movie Armageddon. They had two remember, had a booster on the back.