Fanboyism blindness COD/BF = Apples/Tomatoes

When will people realize they arent the same and shouldnt be compared to eachother. People act as if they cannot own both games. I have at some point and had great fun with both. Blissfully ignorant.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i agree, however at some point it was hard to enjoy both games at the same time for example mw2 and bad company 2 for me anyways.

But...but...but haters gotta hate.  Don't they?

@Drunk how so. I had both and played both. Sometimes one more than the other. Both offer different experiences-totally different for that matter. Its like having burnout and forza. Both are technically racers, but one is arcade one is sim. Its all in the taste at the moment.

Why on Earth did you start another one of these eventual 15 page arguments?  

@spud...cant help whatever it is in my nature that makes me want to show people their own foolishness in hopes that reality kicks in. Frog and the scorpion.

Very well then, but I won't feed the argument... I play both.

I dabble.

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

@Drunk how so. I had both and played both. Sometimes one more than the other. Both offer different experiences-totally different for that matter. Its like having burnout and forza. Both are technically racers, but one is arcade one is sim. Its all in the taste at the moment.

[/quote]

well i sometimes i enjoyed playing mw2,sometimes it was hard to enjoy because of the obvious hacks. sometimes i really enjoyed playing bad company 2 with friends and even so it was hard to enjoy thats all i mean haha. sometimes it was fun to play and some days it wasnt.

@dom lol. Yea, dabbling is one way to put it. And Drunk, yea both game had its issues. Main thing with BF that kinda turned me away is that I can only have a set amount of friends in a group at a time, so we were always struggling to get together and always had to party to chat. But two different experiences no doubt.

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

[/quote]

well i sometimes i enjoyed playing mw2,sometimes it was hard to enjoy because of the obvious hacks. sometimes i really enjoyed playing bad company 2 with friends and even so it was hard to enjoy thats all i mean haha. sometimes it was fun to play and some days it wasnt.