- Further denial to confirm or deny Vampires/Werewolves (Y U NO TALK TODD?!?)
- Cuirass and Greaves = one and the same now. However, there is a ton of armor sets to counter the loss of, yet another, item slot. So at least there's compensation this time.
- Loot and Quest Rewards have different scaling.
- Todd gives BS reasons for why they refuse to add in spears, medium armor, mark/recall, and levitation
- You can get married and have your spouse live in your home.
- Dragon armor is back
- Magic items are recharged by soul items (again). For the Enchant skill, you learn how to use enchantments by breaking down items that have the enchantment you want (Ex: You want to learn how to enchant a sword with fire damage on strike, so you find an item that does fire damage on strike and "break it down" in order to use that enchantment in your own items)
- Companions have perks that make them unique (ala New Vegas)
- No morality system. Your actions matter and are pointed out by NPCs, but you do not have a stat in your menu that says something like "Very Evil".