Fan Q&A with Casey Hudson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZxclNJDyto&feature=feedu

Not bad questions.... Do yourself a favor and skip the first minute or so, and stop the video after 5:30.   

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="Jelldernaut"]

[quote user="voteDC"]

Nice video.

-

From the look on his face though I was wondering if his EA overlords were off camera threatening his family.

[/quote]Or they've just been keeping him in a dark closet. Dude looks like he hasn't showered or shaved in weeks.

[/quote] Dirty man contest for nerds.

Crazy thing is, I wouldn't doubt it at all... his facial expressions seem to take the side of the Renegade track. har har!

Basic recap of everything we've heard since E3, mostly about combat not all obviously, but still not surprising.  Thanks for the find anyhow implanted. (thumbs up)

[quote user="voteDC"]

Nice video.

-

From the look on his face though I was wondering if his EA overlords were off camera threatening his family.

[/quote]Or they've just been keeping him in a dark closet. Dude looks like he hasn't showered or shaved in weeks.

Good find implant, I felt that they skirted around the major questions that we wanted to hear and instead they opted for the save, comfortable questions.

Nice video.

-

Thanks for making my night vote lol