Fame Star Credits Disappearing After Rest Time - 2nd Request for Assistance

I own Full House Poker and World of Keflings. I purchased the second game to achieve Fame Star status and it worked for two weeks in a row without any problems, but for three weeks in a row now my credits have zeroed out  AFTER the reset time while playing Full House Poker. I get a message stating that I did reach the status this week even though the challenge screens in both games state that I have 6 days to reach the goal. I have lost between 300 and 1250 points each time this has happened.

In addition, I have had trouble with the points registering in Full House Poker ever since I have owned the game. Specifically, fame points do not appear until I actually play a hand, either with real players or house players. When I play World of Keflings, the points show on the bar graph as soon as I open the game. This leads me to believe that the problem may lie with the Full House Poker game.

Please contact me with a solution to this issue as soon as possible. Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Correction: This should state that the message reads " I did NOT reach the status this week even though the challenge screens in both games state that I have 6 days to reach the goal.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.