FAMAS needs more recoil

Yes I know I normally don't cry about nerfing things and normally disagree with everyone but today I needed 10 kills with it for an achievment and I can finally agree that it needs more recoil. The thing shoots in a straight line!! 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hence everyone using it....    Yea its a little silly...   Still not as annoying as frag rounds..  at least to me..

the only two things that need fixing frag rounds and recoil on FAMAS. Completely agree.

yet another thing this and cod have in common... same over used weapons that everyone cries need to be nerfed. i don't think i've ever said a weapon in either series needed to be nerfed.. the developers put them in from the get go so make use of them the way they are. either use to learn them or adapt to them. i think the devolpers should leave well enough alone. don't fix anything thats not broken because tweaking one thing only leads to messing up another thing.

[quote user="Red Clown"]

the only two things that need fixing frag rounds and recoil on FAMAS. Completely agree.

[/quote]

And the M249.

That LMG has next to no recoil when you compare it to the PKP-Pecheneg and M240B.  Go full-auto with it and the sights move up perhaps a few millimetres.  Do it with the PKP-P and you're shooting at the clouds within 5 rounds.

The PKP and 240 do more damage per bullet than the 249.  Having more recoil makes sense.

So you're telling me that the developer intended for people to be running around like idiots spamming explosive shotgun shells that you don't even have to aim to get kills with...  And they intended to have an AR that has so little recoil and so much damage that its like using a laser beam................   Ok sure pal....   Every bf game has had to be tweeked and optimized..  this one will be no different..

yeah a group of colonels using famas can get annoying

Red Clown needs to join more party chat!

...see signature

L85A2 has less recoil than the Famas. Not that I want it nerfed or anything.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360