Famas, AK74u, AUG, Galil

Now that I've ranked up to 24 I have tested all but the AUG. I like the famas, but it runs out of bullets quickly... need to reload after almost every kill attempt. I used supressor. I tried the AK74u. I tried rapid fire and grip with it, but I didn't seem to get as many kills. Lastly I used the Galil, I like it equally to the Famas. I put an extended mag on it and I can shoot for a long time. One of my first few matches I got 5 kills without reloading. I would have reloaded, but they all ran out of the garage on Nuketown. No time.

 

Any thoughts on the guns and attachments is apreciated.

 

Discussion Info


Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nice the paragraph breaks work now.

[quote user="Metal10957"]

Nice the paragraph breaks work now.

[/quote]

     Dont count on it ..... one time they work and the next time they might not.

    

     I even do a enter/space/space/space/space/space/enter ........ it works about 75% of the time and the other 25% doesnt.

**************

    

 On topic ...... the galil is a pretty good weapon that many people overlook.

I did like the Galil /w Dual mags (Faster reload meaning you could use perk 2 for warlord pro for extra frags) and Red dot. (Green in my case) It is at the moment my most killy gun.

Once you hit 44 (i think) id recommend the Commando. Just now though im working on the FN FAL /w ACOG in HC mode.

FAMAS all the way my man. Use the suppressor or extended mags for massive killing. Make sure to put a nice camo on it too !!!


I'm almost a 4th Prestige and the Famas a.k.a "Famous" is all I use !!

For Close Range use the Famas with Double Mags. The quick ROF puts you out of bullets more than other guns and Double Mags gives you more ammunition.

For Moderate to Far ranges I either use the M16 with Red Dot or the Galil with Silencer. Both very good guns.

It would be nice if people would use anything but those four weapons, also who said the Galil was an overlooked gun? That's a flat out lie or your just stupid..

personally i like using the G11 especially after i was defending B on nuketown, i made 3 people cry and rage because i was spamming G11 shots onto the other teams right side spawn the entire game. other than the G11, i like using the cammando, ak-47, MPL etc.

EVERY weapon in BOs kills in 3-5 shots and they are ALL good. Some play styles are best with different weapons. Use what works for you.

I personally thing the AUG is awesome. Famas is the most overpowered and easiest to use. I'm not using any SMGs this prestige, seems to be not much use to them compared to ARs.

[quote user="Pinbot Fembot"]

 Famas is the best

[/quote]

fixed

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.