Fallout Stories

Post your Fallout 3 stories here!

The other day, I had just gotten the chip to turn enclave deathclaws on your side, after which I went to tenpenny tower to get some rest, and when I went inside I had a deathclaw following me! Lucky for me it was about 1am game time so none of the residents of tenpenny tower where out, but the death claw did kill the robot in my suit. The deathclaw literally acted like a follower and went with me for a while before dying. Pretty cool i thought.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'm killing Talon Company Mercs at a SatCom tower, and I've made it to the top of the dish. Decide to go back down. Go through the hatch and out the door to the highest railway, and I'm attacked by an Albino Giant Radscorpion. On the railway. I have no idea how it got up there. Obviously, it couldn't fit through the main-sized porthole leading to the stairway. So I shoot it three times with the Gauss Rifle and it falls over the rail ALL the way down. I make my way down to finish it off, which I do with the Mysterious Stranger's help. The body of the Albino Radscorp falls through the map, and I see this as the camera stays focused on the Scorp as the map falls away. Then the game returns to me. I start to walk away, and the corpse of the Radscorp falls out of the sky and lands directly at my feet. Scared the heck out of me when it was on the railway, scared me again when it fell from the sky. Talk bout some serious bugs with this game.

I like when am into the game searching around and "BAM". A creature comes from nowhere to scare the cookie dough out of me.LOL                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Gets me every time , No matter how much I expect it!                                                        

I love it when I get bored, go to a large place like Megaton or Tenpenny Tower, save up, then kill everything. It's a good stress reliever.

Oh, and I love using the dart gun when I do this, too. Funny as hell.

For some strange reason, after saving Initiate Pek, he went back inside and is still hiding in the corner. If I talk to him, he just says thank you for saving me. Weird still, Paladin Hoss and one of the Knights are following me, and sometimes pop out of the oddest places. Walk out of my home in Megaton, there's Hoss waiting for me. Walk into the Fire Ant Sanctuary, there's the Knight. They don't do anything except run around and then vanish, but it spooks me whenever I see them come out of nowhere.

my best time on fallout 3 when i left sticky in the location where liberty prime got blown up and sticky's dead after i done point lookout i came back there for a random reason i found  sticky alive with 1 leg and and 1 arm  that never happen to me before but that is 1 out of 1000 chance that happen he has 0 hit points i and i was wondering with him i told him to wait when i got back i bumped into a milk bottle and he died by a milk bottle very funny and weird.

When I bought my new 360 my F3 and NV game files were corrupt so I had to start all over on both games. I had come across alot of loot on F3 so I decided to store all of it in my Megaton home until I was ready to offload it for a huge payday. Then I come back to find that all of my food and misc. items were gone.

I honestly cant choose my favorite, but my least favorite is the first time i found the alien blaster, i took the alien corpse and carried it all the way back to tenpenny tower as a trophy just to find out i couldnt get it inside. now he's just sitting in the fountain.

My favorite time on fallout 3 occured after i used the stealth armor glitch to get 50k unarmed skill.... walking around one shotting behemoths, albino radscorpions, and deathclaws on very hard difficulty.... ahhhhh good times good times!