Fallout: New Vegas Lonesome Road DLC Achievements Revealed

Fallout: New Vegas Lonesome Road DLC Achievements Revealed
Written Wednesday, August 10, 2011 By Richard Walker
View author's profile

Originally lined up for release sometime last month, there's regrettably no word on when Fallout: New Vegas' Lonesome Road DLC chapter will be arriving, but Destructoid has managed to dig up the add-on's achievements, which is encouraging and indicates that details on a date should be forthcoming soon. We hope.

With past New Vegas downloadable episodes being pretty much solo affairs, it appears that Lonesome Road - despite its name - might not be so lonesome, with mention of everyone's favourite eyebot, ED-E mentioned in one of the achievements, which requires finding all of the upgrades for the floating machine. [SPOILER ALERT] Have a look at the five new achievements:

• ED-Ecated: Found all of ED-E's upgrades in the Divide.
  • Condemned to repeat it: Decide the fate of all the Divide dwellers.
  • Hometown Hero: Completed Lonesome Road.
  • Rocket's Red Glare: Fully upgraded the Divide's signature weapon.
  • Warhead Hunter: Detonated all of the warheads in the Divide.

Hopefully, this means you'll have a helping hand - or helping eye - when Fallout: New Vegas Lonesome Road DLC hits Xbox Live for 800 Microsoft Points. When that might be however, we don't know. We'll keep an eyebot out for the DLC launch date.

[Thanks, Clint]

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-9220-Fallout--New-Vegas-Lonesome-Road-DLC-Achievements-Revealed.html

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

another slap to the face by bethesda but i really wish they made achievements that where challenging to get like in fallout 3 like in mothership zeta finding the holotapes or something like that

I bet my @@@ on holotapes !

Wait, we have to find MORE upgrades? Better not be holotapes....

Can't wait, looking forward to getting 100% on it again!

Decent list...I'm excited, but sad at this possibly being the last DLC

Fallout: New Vegas Lonesome Road DLC "Won't Be Out This Month"
Written Wednesday, August 10, 2011 By Richard Walker
View author's profile

Bethesda and Obsidian have just responded to questions from fans on its forums, asking about the date for the arrival of Fallout: New Vegas' next add-on chapter, Lonesome Road that was originally - albeit tentatively - pencilled in for July. The game's Senior Producer Jason Bergman has responded to those questions, with the following statement posted on the Bethesda Blog:

“We just wanted to drop in here and let you know that due to circumstances beyond our control, Lonesome Road won’t be out this month. This isn’t due to any major issue with the code or content, but there are lots of factors involved in releasing these things, and one of those is causing us to slip past our intended release date," wrote Bergman. "We don’t have an exact date yet, but we’re working to get it out as quickly as possible. We’ll be announcing the final date, along with a couple of other interesting FNV-related items in the near future.”

Bethesda has also declared that as soon as a solid release date for Fallout: New Vegas Lonesome Road is known, it'll be announced in due course. In the meantime, you can whet your appetite for Lonesome Road with the first screenshot of a destroyed road and a first look at the achievements by hitting this link.

www.xbox360achievements.org/.../news-9223-Fallout--New-Vegas-Lonesome-Road-DLC--Won-t-Be-Out-This-Month-.html

They add in "lets find things" to make the DLC last longer.

I figured the DLC wouldn't be out this month. Bethesda has delays for all its projects just like Valve has no firm release dates for theirs. And well, after HH was delayed a month I knew the cycle would keep repeating so this doesn't surprise. Still, I hope its worth it.

sighs i was hoping it would come out before my wedding how lame of them :P