Fallout New Vegas Gun Runners Arsenal

Is there going to be achievements for the arsenal, because people are saying theres going to be 5.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just found it out, there are going to be 5 achievements for gun runners arsenal, they look awsome and the pics are cool. so there will be 10 new achievements with arsenal and lonesome road, there on fallout wiki and the achievement pics to.          

The pics for lonesome road achievements are really intereting, yall should go look. wiki has really good info.

They have a new recording of ulysses on bethesda blog, its really interesting.

You have got to get some patience.

What do mean i already know stop posting on my forums im going to block u, and phirian. patience for what i put it on there so people can go to wiki and see the achievements. who still plays halo 3 anyway that was like 2 years ago, get out of hear.

im playing cod4 for the achievements and i only play the stoy and anyway halo 3 is more of a baby game at least play reach or something, and my post are better than yours. youre name is chain smoking bob thats really cool.

I'm 'phirian'.  I've posted replies a couple of times that Mags apparently finds objectionable, though it was never my intent to harass or annoy anyone, rather I was attempting to help Mags learn what kinds of behavior are likely to result in confrontations within these forums.  One example of such behavior would be replying to your own thread twice in the course of 15 minutes.  Again, I'm not trying to annoy you, I am seriously trying to help you avoid confrontation.  A better way to have started this thread might have been to go and look up the information you wanted to convey first so that those first three posts could all have been compressed into one.

I bet mags uses a bronze dagger in runescape. lololololololol

first phirian, i went on wiki during that 15 minutes and i came back to post it, and it would not let me delete the first post. and also its my forum i created not yours. now bob u got a video from you tubes that people made and halo 3 was never like that, plus who buys a $800 outfit, anyway u cant outclass my marine uniforms or my family 

Regardless of who creates a thread there are certain behavioral expectations.  One of them is that you don't repeatedly reply to your own posts.  The problem here isn't that you replied to your own post, it is that you replied to it so quickly.  That reveals that you knew where to find the answer to your question, so it would have been good forum etiquette to have found the answer first, then just posted what you found.