Fallout New Vegas Everything Forum

I created this forum to talk about new vegas and were anybody can ask questions about fallout new vegas, and any news on lonesome road, gun runners arsenal, and couriers stash. so u dont have to go to other forums. hope everyone finds it usefull. And to talk about the story of lonesome road and to see what people think about the next fallout game use the skyrim engine.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not to be picky, but it sounds like you've created a thread in the FNV forum with the intention that is should fulfill the same function as the forum in which the thread is found.  In other words, all of the stated purposes of this thread are the same as the purpose of the FNV forum.

ok dude

Was there something more specific that you would like to discuss?

well just what people want to know about the story but have to wait until september 20.

I am curious if anyone knows any interesting tidbits about Lonesome Road DLC that might be tantalizing. I can't wait to get it and even those packs they are releasing as the final downloables. I need my New Vegas fix!

I'm in! Lonesome Road? I'm waiting patiently. I'm thinking it's going to be very hard play. Why else all the new weapons and mods for them? Stand alone is what I don't like to hear. That means more gltches. JMHO

[quote user="vairkjosa"]

I'm in! Lonesome Road? I'm waiting patiently. I'm thinking it's going to be very hard play. Why else all the new weapons and mods for them? Stand alone is what I don't like to hear. That means more gltches. JMHO

[/quote]

Yes, you are probably right about that. Still, new weapons and mods to play with, whooooo! I can't wait much longer i'm going to explode.

Question!

I loaded up New Vegas today and I couldn't load my main save. It didn't freeze, the ball just kept spinning and spinning. I've tried to restarting it, clearing the game's cache/disc. I have no idea what to do. It happened to me before, but it fixed itself. WHAT DO I DO?

Okay that's happened to me before, Mysterious R. If none of the precautionary measures worked which obviously they didn't you may be forced to go back one more save. I know that sucks but that may be your only recourse. That is the very reason why I always do a save every few minutes regardless of my save settings, just in case.

Oh well, its not that bad actually. I created a back up save the first time it happened. Everything is saved, the only difference between the the main and the back up is that the main has like 7,000 chips and the back up has like 2,000. :D Thanks anyway!