Fallout: New Vegas DLC

Ive been going back to playing all the side missions and what not in my Fallout games and it has got me all in the mood for more Fallout again heh. But anyways how is the DLC for New Vegas worth getting?

I loved most of them for Fallout 3.

But the first one that cameout for New Vegas just seemed kinda "bleeeeeh" to me so I havent really gotten around to buying it yet. Though this new one looks a little more interesting? Any opinions on either?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

All about personal preference. I have enjoyed both Dead Money and Honest Hearts and had done everything in New Vegas, so more quests is a must for me hence the reason why I buy the DLC. They bring nice loot and the stories are cool with new enviroments.

If you have spare cash for the points, get the DLC. However if you have not done everything in New Vegas itself, do that and then get the DLC. Once you have finished everything and get a bit bored and want more, it might give you a reason to get the DLC.

Dead Money was alright. The first half or so was a tad lame. After you pass that part though and get to the main place, it gets much, much better. Honest Hearts was excellent and I definitely recommend it. It has a sort of Point Lookout feel to it. (If you played Fallout 3.)

I only played Dead Money and it was good in my opinion but I'm not sure about Honest Hearts since I haven't tried it yet...

Honest Hearts is much better than Dead Money

Im most likely going for Honest Hearts first :)

Dead Money was kinda creepy:) I liked though coz there was some info from Christione about the courier which i found very interesting.

Honest Hearts was ok as well as I lately played as Cezar man so I was great to find out about Burned Man :)

PS. is that true they plan to release 8 DLC's for Fallout NV ?

I think there's only two more planned.  Old World Blues & Lonesome Road.

Honest Hearts was really good - probably just as good as Point Lookout. But, if you're not sure, I would wait for Old World Blues. It is supposed to come out in June, and looks awesome.  There are Roboscorpians, flying brain-computers and a bunch of pre war tech. I think it will be the best DLC yet.

[quote user="The Resistance"]

All about personal preference. I have enjoyed both Dead Money and Honest Hearts and had done everything in New Vegas, so more quests is a must for me hence the reason why I buy the DLC. They bring nice loot and the stories are cool with new enviroments.

If you have spare cash for the points, get the DLC. However if you have not done everything in New Vegas itself, do that and then get the DLC. Once you have finished everything and get a bit bored and want more, it might give you a reason to get the DLC.

[/quote]this.

Having just finished Dead Money all i can say is - Bear Traps!!  The single biggest reason not to get this piece of DLC.  Other than that, I actually enjoyed it when i wasn't stepping in umpteen bear traps.  Oh how i wished i had grabbed 'light step' when i had the chance.