Fallout: New Vegas - Dead Money DLC achievemetns missing, crashes and items missing

I've been having a lot of crashes planing New Vegas recently and although I have cleared the system cache on my console, they keep happening when the game tries to autosave.

While finishing the Dead Money DLC, I played through both endings and got the "Cash Out" and "Safety Deposit Box" achievements but, although they show up on my console, they are missing from the Live web site. I've tried playing though again as I had kept the saves but, although I hear the achievement award sound, the achievement is still missing from Live.

Lastly, after I finished the DLC, the item Boone's Beret has vanished although its in the save before returning to the Mojave.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

So the achievement wont show up here on xbox.com? If not wait. The forums take awhile to update compared to your console. Also try downloading New Vegas to your hard drive. It will help with all of those freezing/crashing issues that the game has.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i have the crashing issue as well and i installed the game to my hard drive.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Reaper! Go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any steps you've taken so far to fix it. That is how these forums work best as it lets us tailor our support to your specific issue. ^_^

Sorry this didn't help.