Fallout Gaming : Multi-Game Clan

Alright Lads and maybe ladies,

I am a member at Fallout Gaming we are a fairly new clan and i have been with from almost the start.

Like in the title we are a Multi - Game clan which includes :

FIFA
Black:ops
BattleField BC Soon 3
Gears or War Soon 3

We are pushing for members for all the games, we don't expect our members just to sit on one game we have people who play them all and competitively for us to, All the games have teams within who play in leagues such as TGF, XBCL and XFL.
So if your looking for a new clan that doesnt just play one game and has got great banter and allows you to have a social life (yes i said social life) then head on over to Fallout Gaming - Home - Clan website and say hello.

Squirrel UK

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Just a quick update, Freedom FoG (Cod Captain) and me (Cod-co Captain)

are really pushing our Cod side atm, we are actively recruiting and getting in and organising scrims. we have come to a decision on 3 leagues we will be entering with more to come as we expand and get in more members.

So why not come check out us post an app or challenge us to a match falloutgaming.enjin.com

bad company 3 isnt coming out.....its Battlefield 3..close

We are still actively recruiting, and with game nights being regular within the clan now with Black:ops and BF2 and also our fifa members always playing, there is always something going on, so why not come on over and check us out