fallout 4

What are the chances of fallout 4 this gen, using the new skyrim engine, or do you think bethesda will concentrate on new ip's.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You thought about that when you saw Skyrim as well? Everyone was like ooooohhhh assshhhhh and I'm thinking oh snap I want to see a Fallout run on this lol. Not that I'm not hyped for Skyrim mind you, I love the Norse look of the game.

yeah, after picking my jaw back up from the skyrim footage, that was pretty much my first thought

I think Bethesda's next game will be FO4 cause they know the demand for the game and they seem to be more interested in acquiring new IPs by publishing them rather than developing. And yes, I also imagined what FO4 would be with the Creation Engine the first time I saw a Skyrim demo. It'll be too good.

its not fallout 4 fnv is still bethesdas title

New Vegas is a spin off, actually in some cases what Fallout 3 was supposed to be if Black Isle (or Interplay, I get the mixed up) didn't go bankrupt. It takes a lot of elements from the original 2 Fallouts and Van Buren.

Everyone there is a video for Fallout 4 SanFrancisco and I cant figure out if it is legit please help me find out

If it is the same video that has surfaced in here a couple of times, and it probably is, then it is no legit.

@OS329 There was a video on this forum a couple weeks back but it was a YouTube video from January (probably the one you're referring to). It has to be a fake they wouldn't release a video in January and then not mention anything about the game over the next 7 months.

FNV =/= F4.

New Vegas is great, I like it a lot, but it's no Fallout 4. Go back to Fallout 3 and watch as the graphics are light-years better than NV.

When F4 comes out, I'll be interested to see how it goes, because it should be awesome.

the graphics are the same the lighting is just diffrent because ur ina diffrent area. new vegas is desert and fallout 3 is city more radiation. if u llok at the skies in new vegas u can see green streakes and patches from the radiation. fallout new vegas is bethesdas title they had said that, obsidian just made it. it wont be called fallout 4.