fallout 4?

has anyone heard anything about it?when its supposed to be coming out?what area is in gonna be based at?checked the Bethesda site and didn't see anything.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 18 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

very little info so far..but looks like San Fran...

fallout.wikia.com/.../Fallout_4

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGg6m7CEluE]

let's hope it's better than FNV!

i believe that the teaser above is fake, until bethesda say what is going to be the new fallout game everything else is fake. if it does take place in California then they going to need Obsidian help, and then theres the original fan to think about.

[quote user="mpl911"]

very little info so far..but looks like San Fran...

fallout.wikia.com/.../Fallout_4

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGg6m7CEluE]

let's hope it's better than FNV! Doubt it, considering New Vegas was way better than Fallout 3

[/quote]That trailer is fake (and horribly, HORRIBLY inconsistent with canon); so are any other trailers you see as of right now.  There is no info about Fallout 4 other than that it is probably in development.  Maybe we'll get a trailer at E3, with a release sometime in 2013

My advice is go to their website and check periodically.

If I had to guess as to when it comes out it would be 2013 unless the Mayan calender is correct and it  wont matter at that point.

www.bethsoft.com/.../index.php

if the Mayan calendar is correct we can all LIVE fallout4 - not just play it.

@mlp911  "if the Mayan calendar is correct we can all LIVE fallout4 - not just play it."

I'll get to lvl. 100 before you!       JK I think I would rather die in the explosions than live out a Fallout game.

[quote user="gutsycmor"]

news.discovery.com/.../the-2012-mayan-calendar-doomsday-date-might-be-wrong.html

[/quote]NOOOOOO, REALLY???  The technologically primitive, pre-Columbian civilization that couldn't even predict their own destruction was...WRONG about the end of the world?  Kind of like how people were wrong about the end of the world in the 1950s, with Y2K, 6/6/06, and sometime last year?  Wow, I am so shocked and surprised.  I guess some people are just F***ING IDIOTS for buying into it

MaulYoda i have seen many of his posts and i have to say he is a smart man

If San Francisco is the location I wonder if there will be any nods towards the company Cisco in the game?