Fallout 3 DLC

I have downloaded 3dlc's to the game now  and i cant reach higher lvl then 20? and i wonder if its possible to get a refund becous the day after i bought the 2 first ones of the dlc's they were on sale. i bought for 1600MSP and the next day it would only cost me 800msp i want 800 back becouse of how things are set up. the last time i bought live on the xbox i used my credit card and it stood that i would get 800msp and 3 monts of live i only got live.. -.- can any one hep me with this?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

So it sounds to me like you have three issues: you have an issue with in-game leveling, you have an issue with a game going on sale after you purchased it, and you didn't receive promotional points.

In regards to the in-game issue, I would suggest posting in the game forum to see if other users playing that game can assist you.

For the game sale, prices are not adjusted for past or future sales. You pay the price that the game is that day. I'm sorry for the confusion.

For the promo points, please make a post in Forum 07 after reading the sticky post there. If you have any further questions with this, please let me know. Thanks! 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.