Falling in love with gears !

About seven months ago,I Decided it was time to get in to video games once more. I was allways a kean gamer,until 6 years ago i had all consols starting with a sega mastersistam and finished with a PS2.Anyway i was fed up.so 7 months ago i got a new x Box LOand started to play,my 1st game was HALO reach witch was good.I then went on to play all the big shooters,COD 1 and 2 an so on all was good until i came across GEARS 1 !.I felt 13 again it was Fansatic i was hooked,2 days later ihad GEARS 2 in my hands s miling like a little boy at xmas.again it was super stunning,mega these last 3 months have been hellish waiting for the 3rd instalment.I found myself outside GAME at 11 30 pm on the 19/9th am i crazy? I will  end saying thank u EPIC GEARS 3 is as good as my 1st ****.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="muffchops69"]

I will  end saying thank u EPIC GEARS 3 is as good as my 1st Blow job.

[/quote]No, it's better.

[quote user="KOtheOGODHDSHOT"]

[quote user="muffchops69"]

I will  end saying thank u EPIC GEARS 3 is as good as my 1st Blow job.

[/quote]No, it's better.

[/quote]

Man I feel sorry for you guys. Gears is slightly below my first but above poopin

I'd rather have a blow job

I like to play Gears while receiving one..  Just have to make sure I don't dent my girls head with my controller. ;]

Thank u im not crazy.well maybe a little riting a story ov my love 4 gears.I havent heard ov that game mate, If u eva need a mate 4 gears or cod giz a shout.