Fall update

Does anyone know when we will recieve the dashboard update for this fall?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Oh god, there's a dashboard update coming?? Wonder if they follow the trend of the forums and take a gigantic step back.

[quote user="NoxiousFarts"]

Oh god, there's a dashboard update coming?? Wonder if they follow the trend of the forums and take a gigantic step back.

[/quote]What's that got to do with the system update?

@OP, around November...ish.

[quote user="Zen Like Calm"]

[quote user="NoxiousFarts"]

[/quote]What's that got to do with the system update?

@OP, around November...ish.

[/quote]

He's saying he hopes it doesnt end up making the dashboard worse, like they did with these forums.

some pics here:

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/06/06/new-kinect-hub-adds-new-voice-features-coming-fall-2012/

It looks similar to this layout. Hopefully it's a little easier on the eyes than this one.

isnt there supposed to be a beta 4 this update? i havent seen anything yet but i would of thought it would be out by now...... any news on the beta?

[quote user="PlatinumSpectre"]He's saying he hopes it doesnt end up making the dashboard worse, like they did with these forums.[/quote]Forums are one thing, this is another.  This will be the forth dashboard.  Is there any "mess up" on the three we have had to the extent of the forums?

[quote user="KeakaTheRipr"]

isnt there supposed to be a beta 4 this update? i havent seen anything yet but i would of thought it would be out by now...... any news on the beta?

[/quote]Yeah, I'd expect to see it announced fairly soon.

Just a general reminder.  The beta (if it does exist) will only available through connect.microsoft.com.  If anyone see's a dashboard beta through a different site, file share, or torrent.  It will be a scam, a fake, or both.  

Why do we need Bing on the dashboard? Without a browser it won't do much good, and is there really that much stuff on your 360?

I miss the xbox blades the NXE sucks

Expect many. many people complaining, probably me included since everything is Kinectish or WP7ish. Probably November.

I don't care about updates anymore. They are basically only for Kinect controls and layouts now. I just want them to add the Cloud Storage update.