FAL Users.

Whats the secret to this gun?  A lot of people assure me that its generally a 2-3 hit kill most of the time but for some reason, I am struggling really hard with it.  Even though I've learned to move my finger so that the trigger is below my knuckle ( therefore I'm able to fire shots off much faster)  I still cant seem to kill people.  I've read and heard that its a fantastic gun once you get select but at the rate I'm going I feel like It'll take forever.

Any advice?

"Happy Drinking"

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

POOPY GUN !

I really like this gun. I used the iron sights until I unlocked the ACOG, then used that until the target finder. This and the SCAR are my favorite assault rifles.

I liked it,not used it for a while now though.

Stick with it & the reward (select fire) will reward you back in spades. ;)

Same can be said for swat and Chicom. However you get so used to burst rates that you end up decent enough by the time you get select. I have spent very little time on FAL so far, you want Diamond you'll need to get used to it.

Sit back and camp a bit with it. Headglitch and watch high traffic areas. Its a beast "at range". I always use select fire, my fingers are too slow to shoot fast.

I bet it would be nice with a rapid fire controller,You get an extra attachement then.lol

^^People have been doing that with semi weapons for years in CODs. Its not really a problem like it was in W@W. The devs have added those select fire attachments for everyone now and even fully auto secondaries (for several CODs now).

Not everyone can do good with semi-auto weapons. I, for one, am lousy with weapons that require pin-point accuracy.

the #1 rule while using the fal is keep your distance close quarter battles you will loose 70% of the time but at med to long range  you can deal serious damage