Fails to signin on my Xbox App win10

Hello, you may have read the title.

Everything went fine but on of my xbox apps, it says not signed in, when I click sign in it fails. And- my user account is my Microsoft account. When I launch Xbox it tells me:

We cant sign you in right now. Try again later.

(0xbba)

Sing In     Go to Xbox.com

I click sign in. Then a window pops up and it says connecting.

It then says here is how you look on xbox live, and your settings are custom, you can change it, then "Lets play!" I click that and it tells me:

We cant sign you in right now. Try again later.

(0xbba)

Sign In     Go to Xbox.com

I tried everything.. uninstalling etc lots of things- reloading blablabla

This is really annoying as it takes half the fun away. Any help is appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 204 Applies to:

Have you checked the store app and searched for Xbox to see if there's an update available for the App ?
If none is available please try the following to remove the app so you can reinstall it since conventional uninstall methods are not available for the app at this time

• open a command prompt with windows key +r at the same time.  Type cmd and a window will open.  Paste in the following.....

[quote]
PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy bypass -Command "Get-ProvisionedAppxPackage -online | Where-Object {$_.DisplayName -eq  'Microsoft.XboxApp'} | Remove-ProvisionedAppxPackage -online

[/quote]
Hit ENTER KEY

now paste in the following....

[quote]
PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy bypass -Command "Get-AppxPackage | Where-Object {$_.Name -eq  'Microsoft.XboxApp'} | Remove-AppxPackage"
[/quote]

Hit ENTER KEY

This will remove the Xbox app.  Then you can try rebooting and after boot go to the windows app store and download the Xbox app again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.