Failed to connect to EA Online. Please try again!!

What is the deal with EA??  I have to connect to their servers to play?  Did anyone know this when they got the game?  Seriously, so when EA decides to drop the servers you will not be able to play online anymore?

Anyone else getting this dreaded message?

I'm about to return the game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

servers go offline cause of overflow then EA has to fix their ***.

prolly be up in 30 mins.

this happens with most popular games, esspecially if they use servers in any way shape or form

They are fixing the glitches in the game. It's not only happening to you, it's happening to plenty of others.

Im getting the same message. Apparently I paid for sub par servers and the ability to not play with my friends

Thanks for the replies !!  

Still unacceptable that their servers have to be up to play a darn game online.  Now Microsoft needs to be up and running, EA up and running... ack!

Still thanks for the 411

I enjoy the game it would be nice to actually get into a game with my friends without having the "failed to connect"

I love STOOPID PEEPLE. This server issue has been in games for years now and people still get surprised and upset at launch time issues? LOL

Microsoft has NOTHING to do with it, it's Dice and EA.

Not stoopid, Jedi.  Every game I own on Xbox do not require that the GAME MAKERS servers be up to play online.

Some of us are new to the series. I love ignorant people who cant spell and have a complete lack of common sense

Lol, yeah, it is stupid...  or stoopid, upidstay?