failed to conect to ea online.

when i start my battlefield bad company 2 and go further to multiplayer, and going on that then the messange is coming up "failed to conect to ea online "

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

The EA servers seem to be having some major issues right now OP, not sure what exactly?. It could be maintenance or just some problem or other.
I would say pop over to their forums and hopefully there will be some solid info as to what is going on. And more importantly when people can expect to have their games working again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Rule Zyre - are you still having issues connecting to the EA servers for Battlefield Bad Company 2? As of 9/2 it's listed that they have solved whatever problem was going on. If you're still having trouble try this out and it may help you out: support.ea.com/.../cant%20connect%20to%20EA

Sorry this didn't help.

The advice on that link is very odd since when you are connected to Live you can't set the date and time.

You can only set it manually when offline, as soon as you reconnect Live automatically sets the clock.

Sorry this didn't help.

I believe they forgot to actually add "Disconnect from XBOX Live" in there some where. But good point, you can only do that if you sign out of XBOX LIVE, set the time and then re-connect to XBOX LIVE, and then start the game and see if it works.

Sorry this didn't help.