Failed to buy points. Worried that I will be suspended again.

I tried to buy MS points but my card did not have enough on it. I get an email saying that I will not have access to the service until I update my payment method. I just wanted to try and see if this card had enough for it and now I am worried that I will be suspended again because I owe something. I thought that if I didn't have enough then it wouldn't charge me or give me points (It did not give me points but that's my POINT). I don't want to be suspended until I pay for something that I never got. This happened before with a $1 month of live deal. I can currently access xbox live but I am really worried that I won't be able to for this stupid reason. I removed the payment method I tried it with since it did not have the amount I thought it did. I did try it again to see if it maybe glitched but it said the same thing. Please, can anyone from MS clear this up for me? I do not need to worry over this at the moment. I am buying a point card later today because I didn't have enough so it's not like I won't be paying you eventually. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Since it won't let me edit. I do not know any other way to pay if you guys do decide to charge me for no reason. If the debt card I have does not work then there is no other way for me to do it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You'll likely want to contact billing support to find out for sure what's going on... Sounds like you might be getting a billing issue. And it still lets you on the service, even when it hasn't been paid for, for 27 days.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.