faceplates

is it possible to add them on the slim consoles thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Fullmetal1986"]

[quote user="ADrunkCanadian"]my halo reach slim looks naked thats all.[/quote]If my Halo: Reach console is fine without a faceplate, then yours is fine too, Mike.

Speaking of, all that artwork on the console and you see it as "naked?" Crazy.

[/quote]

perhaps i dont really bother looking at the design on in since ive almost had it for a year now.

I agree, they are pretty sick. I can't wait until they have more options to customize them. I'm hoping for a face (like the MLG one) that looks like an alien head. It would go great with the green vault I ordered.

No problem.

[quote user="ADrunkCanadian"]my halo reach slim looks naked thats all.[/quote]If my Halo: Reach console is fine without a faceplate, then yours is fine too, Mike.

Speaking of, all that artwork on the console and you see it as "naked?" Crazy.

you can get skins for the slim.

dang, alrighty thanks EE.

my halo reach slim looks naked thats all.

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

To me, the faceplates always looked out of place on the consoles. For that reason, I skinned my fat 360. But if you want something to really make your slim stand out, try one of these...

calibur11.com/index.html

Mine is scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday.

[/quote]

thanks for the link, i am not much of an MLG fan but those vaults they have are pretty sick.

To me, the faceplates always looked out of place on the consoles. For that reason, I skinned my fat 360. But if you want something to really make your slim stand out, try one of these...

calibur11.com/index.html

Mine is scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday.

If you look for xbox 360 skins on the internet, loads of companies do them. Some look really good as well.