*facepalm* So many glitches...

Anyone actually noticed this? The only game breaking one is randomly blowing up in a helicopters. Seriously, I just took off, flew about 100m into the air and just blew up and it said "Bad luck". This is VERY VERY VERY VERY common too, so it's a ***. :/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I had 1 the other day playing CQ on Op metro.  I started on the bottom, ran my way past B flag, made a left and went outside, ran into the building, made my way thru it almost to the end and fell over.  It then said Bad luck.

^ Oh yeah, now I remember that happening as well! Lol that made me rage at the game cause it was my first death and I was like... WTF. Piece of glitched crap, can't wait for MW3, MW2 was awesome! Then Mw3 came out and it was as bad as Black Ops.

they're not bugs, they're features.

Randomly falling over dead is a feature? Dont remember that one in the game description...

"working as intended" - DICE employee

The only glitch I've run into in this game so far is the A-10 not counting kills, time, or any stat since the update. Other than that, no other glitches. Oh, C4 staying after death. But no, I don't randomly die, I've been hit by debris from walls and that has killed me as Bad Luck but no game breaking glitches or that many glitches at all. This game is light on glitches. Especially when compared to games like Gears of War 1 back in the day.

Edit: However, the biggest glitch that does annoy me is the Audio cutting out glitch.

I backed up over a bombed out car on Oman... apparently T90 tanks can't back up over those... I blew up and the tank carcass flew up over 10 ft in the air and got stuck on a streetlight O_O

[quote user="Hellhog"] This game is light on glitches. [/quote]

BWAAAHHAHAHA......*ahem* *ahem*.....I mean, what game are speaking of?

This game is broke:

screen flashes

frame drops/splits

bad reloads

bad luck

bad luck

bad luck

prone is broke as hell, always poppin' right back up

still falling through the ground

the whole body goes into a corner or rock when prone

bad luck

HC still has HUD

stop nerfing 

need AIR SUPERIORITY

need an onslaught typish mode for noobs to learn online mechanics and vehicles, coop does not cut it.

MOAR MAPS

SNOW maps

more spread out maps, less COD shoebox maps, albeit large shoeboxes...

bad luck

terrible spawns

fix squad matching

when i join with 4 friends, usually 2 get in and on seperate teams

DICE's server balancing system is broked badly

more maps

All BF games are glitchy, even when they are done patching it.

[quote user="Der Verteidiger"]

All BF games are glitchy, even when they are done patching it.

[/quote]

All games have glitches. Nothing is perfect.