Facebook vote for the 'official' female Shepard

[quote user="SpeedyBlueDude"]

[quote] So today they announced that FemShep would have a "official" appearance. They are having a vote on Facebook out of six preset images. This FemShep will be used in trailers, cover art of the Collecters Edition of Mass Effect 3, and will be added as an option for appearance in ME3. So, I thought I might as well pass the word so everyone can get a say in it. And sorry of this is cOLD. Link to page. "Like" the pic to vote.[/quote] I like #4 the best. Although it doesn't suprise me #5 is in the lead...

[/quote]

I also think four is the best but the blonde was always going to be in the lead I think

Though there is only one 'canon' female Shepard for me.

LINK to a larger version

Discussion Info

Last updated August 20, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i picked #4 also

Is it just me or do pictures 4 and 5 make her look like she is just not in a good mood do not tick this woman off badddd things will happen if you do LMAO.  I like both 4 and 5 the best tho.

[quote user="BulletsAlwaysWn"]

Is it just me or do pictures 4 and 5 make her look like she is just not in a good mood do not tick this woman off badddd things will happen if you do LMAO.  I like both 4 and 5 the best tho.

[/quote]

I think all of them look like that, lol.  

Don't really like any of them, maybe 5 if she had dark hair, never cared much for blondes.

[quote user="BulletsAlwaysWn"]

[/quote]My goodness.  You're right BulletsAlwaysWn, even though all of them look great, 4 & 5 just stand out more than all the rest.  Number 5 is the absolute best, hands down.  Voted for that one.  I hope that one wins.  My Shep is a blonde too!

I have a question now, Bullets, or for anyone that might know.  Bioware said that the Collector's Edition will feature not only a male Shep, but a female Shep as well, right?  Now, will it be the male on one side of the tin case with female Shep on the reverse side, just like it was with Commander Shepard on the front of ME2's tin case with a Prothean/Collector on the back?  Or will it be individual, meaning male Shepard in his own tin Edition and a female Shepard in her own tin Edition?

I like 4, 5 and 6 tbh... The main thing which makes me happy though, is we have different hairstyles now, instead of the limited ones in ME1 and ME2. More than likely though, '5' will win... if so, I hope we can change the hair color. Like Leroy Jethro Gibbs from NCIS, I have a 'weakness' for redheads.

Number 3 looks the best in my opinion.

4-6 look like ***. 4 has like half of her hair covering her face, silly. 5 is okay, but not okay as a Commander Shepard, I always imagine C.S being dark haired. 6 just completely looks like a prostitute.

1 looks like a ***.

2 has ginger hair lol, nah, I kid, number 2 is okay.

But this sucks, I don't have FB, so I can't vote, isn't there anything else to vote on?

Facebook only as far as I know. There might be a way on the Bioware social site but I avoid that place like the plague these days.

i couldnt find the like button on FB to vote but gave up tryin yesterday after seein the blond femshep dominating the poll.

i like 4 and 6 the best, mostly cause they dont look like cupcake cheerleaders in costume

theres a 99% chance ill never use the default femshep anyway; the last 2 defaults were absolutely hideous and it took almost 3mo sorting thru the faces database to find something that animated properly

if the blond #5 femshep wins i wont be surprised but i will be disappointed. shes got a 10k+ lead on the other options and it looks like the 85% male shep crowd wants a barbie doll to save the galaxy with

[quote user="Red Son Rising"]

i couldnt find the like button on FB to vote but gave up tryin yesterday after seein the blond femshep dominating the poll.

i like 4 and 6 the best, mostly cause they dont look like cupcake cheerleaders in costume

theres a 99% chance ill never use the default femshep anyway; the last 2 defaults were absolutely hideous and it took almost 3mo sorting thru the faces database to find something that animated properly

if the blond #5 femshep wins i wont be surprised but i will be disappointed. shes got a 10k+ lead on the other options and it looks like the 85% male shep crowd wants a barbie doll to save the galaxy with

[/quote]Would you expect otherwise? I wouldn't lol.  Afterall, I would really like to see the percentage of those who chose to romance Miranda just because, well it's Miranda and her "assets", I'm sure it would fall right in line with this large sum voting for the "blonde" barbie doll Shepard.