Facebook game CarTown / Racetown on XBL?

Alright, I spent a few hours playing these 2 games on facebook. I gotta say the idea isnt really new but its a really fun take on the genre. BUT, it could be SO much better. If a real developer could take this game type and make it playable on XBL it could be pretty addictive. There is ALOT that could be improved upon especially using the power of XBL.

A good developer would make the game a small price to purchase on XBL. Then of course gamers could use points to purchase in game content or have the ability to earn it. But NOT limit anything to xbox live points only. Thats my biggest complaint about Racetown/Cartown. ALOT of stuff is limited to having to buy it with real dollars vs earning it. I see alot of games like that now.

Anywho, full garage and car customizations. Clan/group garages. Avatar customizations. Using the power of the xbox for better racing sims (not over complicated though so less experienced games can still enjoy the game). Ect Ect.

Even go deep into the customization with mini games like lug nuts removal on the wheels for bonuses, ect. Fun fun stuff.

COuld be a gold mine for a dev and a time waster for gamers.

I would love to be on the idea team - just sayin'

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The day one of those facebook games goes on xbox is the day I never buy a XBLA title. Those games are the lowest of lowest when it comes to standards.

[quote user="NoxiousFarts"]

The day one of those facebook games goes on xbox is the day I never buy a XBLA title. Those games are the lowest of lowest when it comes to standards.

[/quote]

I'm afraid that has already happened. Toy Soldier is one such game.

[SOURCE]

Facebook lol

Facebook games on the Xbox would be the worst form of taint, so no thank you.

They are designed for casual players and the games themselves are not suited for console. I agree with the above, these games are some of the worst.

[quote user="Lord BaneJ"]

[quote user="NoxiousFarts"]

[/quote]

I'm afraid that has already happened. Toy Soldier is one such game.

[SOURCE]

[/quote]

I mean one of the games that includes micro transactions like Farmville or something like that. I couldn't find any info on Toy Soldiers doing that.

I don't get the point. If a game you like is already on Facebook, why does it need to be on XBL? Turn on your computer. Problem solved?

-

Not to mention, yeah, those 'games' are terrible.

RaceTown is a Facebook car racing game where players take in charge of a garage, and deal with service of various vehicles, and participate in matches with other players.