Fable Trilogy Bundle problems.

Now I have seen plenty of posts regarding the same issue as I have but I seem to lose track of comments and figured it would be easier if I just posted one myself.

Now my issue is I have purchased the Fable Trilogy for a whopping $99.95 on the Xbox live marketplace now the actual fable trilogy downloaded however when you open the game then that's when Fable Anniversary, 2 & 3 are available to download if that makes any sense. Now in the Fable Trilogy "Game" you get two options, Option 1 - Download Content and Option 2 - Exit.

When I select option 1 or Download Content the Xbox Stores dialogue box opens with 5 one being general overview of download and then an overview of each fable game being anniversary, 2 & 3 and then under them is a Confirm purchase option.

Once I select confirm purchase the following fialog box appears

"Sorry, there's a problem with Xbox service. Try again later for help with this problem go to www.xbox.com/error help

Status Code: 80153003"

Now after that has all happened I proceed to active downloads when it appears Fable Anniversary, 2 & 3 are downloading or pending. I have left them downloading over a 3 day weekend and still haven't completed downloading them. Also once they reach about 80% they restart back to 0%. I know my internet speed isn't an issue and I have been on chats with "Xbox support" and they have no idea what the issue is I'm now near on $100 out of pocket and have nothing to show for it. I'm getting quite frustrated and just want what I paid for or my money back.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 42 Applies to:
Answer

Its now fixed,

1. Delete The app, and all incomplete downloads.

2. Re-download the app. NOTE. it is essential to delete and re-download the app

3. use the app to download the games. NOTE. you may still receive an error here but persist and your download will start

4. They should now all be added to your active downloads as well as your purchase history

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.