Fable the journey rumor

will microsoft crown Fable 3 on monday with kinect ? I really hope keep being only a rumor.

http://e3.gamespot.com/story/6317138/microsoft-prepping-fable-the-journey/?tag=updates%3Beditor%3Ball%3Btitle%3B1

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Fable III blows.

The only journey Fable needs to make is one back to when it was a good, yet underachieving game, rather than the joke it has been since Fable II.

I like Fable got it on wednesday great game

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

Fable III blows.

[/quote]Any other rpg out of the water. I know right lol.
Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Seems likely since the kinect stuff for Fable 3 never actually happened and Lionhead has definitely been working with kinect, and I'm sure MS wants them to put an actual product out rather than show of the same old tech demo again of Milo.

I don't like motion gaming, and the Fable games get a little bit worse with every game, so meh.

I am excited

I want my Fable back :(

I'll buy a Kinect if they release a Fable game for it. I loved every Fable game so far, including Fable Coin Golf (WP7).

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

Fable III blows.

[/quote]

Its definatly the worst one so far.

...Though I might be slighty angry just because my save file got glitched where everyone hates my 100% good character for no reason. >:(

I dont have the want or need to go back though it again, the story was by far the worst out of the series.

At least you didn't get a black kid as your child.

No racism  intended, but that glitch ain't right.