Fable III DLC Traitor's Keep Glitch

I have been looking for hours on a fix to my problem with the glitch in Fable III, DLC, Traitor's Keep. I cannot finish my quest in silver spines. It shows all the bones of the wolf but says I need to place the tail, and when I try it does not register. I have also found the glitch in the mercenary shooting range. This glitch shows as a quest to be
completed like it does for the silver spine quest. I go there to the shooting range and there is the man I am to interact with to start the quest but he does not lock into my presence and there are no cabinets and other furniture associated with this quest (there should be cabinets with weapons I will receive once getting a certain score on the range, ect.)

I have deleted my saved games and deleted the game on hard drive as well as all DLC including the free items. I have restated this game I think now 4 times. If
the fix is given for me to do the above again and start over is like me running in to a wall expecting a different result. If anyone knows of a fix, please let me know. I have looked on other forums and this is a known problem that I believe a patch would be the right thing to do to correct this.  Lionbhead no longer has the fable III forum for help. They refer you to the Xbox live support service and that was a bust as well.

I am not the only consumer that has this glitch and I would like some support for this issue. If this issue is never to be resolved then let me know. I would appreciate some form of closure on this matter.  I feel like a consumer that buys a product with no recourse for a failed DLC. 

Is there anyone out there with a fix to this glitch?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

Hi GF2GF, the only fix will come from a patch from the developers. It seems like you've stressed all of your options so far. You may get a better response from the official Fable 3 website, as this could be a known glitch among this games players. Sometimes games run into glitches for some odd reason and can fix themselves. I did a quick search and couldn't find anything related to your problem. Try clearing your system cache and if that doesn't work, I'm not sure what else to do. Sorry about this but I can't provide anymore information. ( support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache ).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yea, Limited Luck I have tried everything, including clearing the cache.  I have another console that I do not use I might try and see if anything changes.  I believe that the Official Fable 3 website no longer has forums for us players., only twitter.  

I believe this glitch lionhead has been aware of for over 1 year.  I was hoping that someone has figured a way around it or lionhead will release a patch before they release their new installment of the Fable series, "the Journey" for xbox kinect.

DLC is becoming more of a problem for me personaly as a player than it is worth.  I hope I remember this leeson when another game/s makes available DLC .

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.