Fable II - 2009 Chapters Download

Hi!
I have a problem and I would to know if someone can help me.

Back in 2009 Fable II was available to download in Games on Demand as chapters, I downloaded all the chapters (you can check it in my purchase history, the first chapter was downloaded on 29/09/2009 and the last chapter was downloaded on 06/10/2009)

Now the problem I have is that my old Elite Xbox broke (ring of death) and I decided to buy a Slim version (This was almost 3 years ago) Today I wanted to play Fable II and I decided to download it from my download history, but I can´t  because is not available anymore as chapters but only as Full Game on Games on Demand. What can I do to download it again, because I don´t want to pay again for a game that I already bought in the past? Back then all the chapters cost me $800.00 mexican pesos (around $63.00 dollars)

Please help me, I've alredy called to Technical Support but they don't know how to help me, (they don't even know of what I'm talking about)

Thank you and sorry if my english is bad.
Regards!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

If it is no longer on the market then i think  theres no way to get them. You may have to just buy the game. It could have just been a promo offer back when it first came out, then when they got the full game finished they took off the chapters and put the full game up to replace a high number of downloads.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for the answer FourTwentyTied, I think your right... I have to buy again :(

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.