Fable Anniversary not being responsive

Hi,

I am not good at communicate, but I will do my best to point out where my problem is when I play Fable Anniversary.

The game is not very responsive. For example, when I click any button on the controller, it actually takes 1 second for the character that I am playing to react. Like Y button tells the character to punch, so right after I pressed down the Y button, the character didn't react by punching within 1 second. Another example, to move the character around players must use left-analog stick to do so. When I move the left-analog stick of my controller in any direction, it takes roughly 1 second for the character to walk. Usually, when I play any game like this, the gaming characters I am playing on should move in accordance to my commanding simultaneously. I don't know why Fable is so slow in responding my commanding, kinda of like lagging! Is there a way I can re-adjust the setting on my Xbox360 to fix this problem?

Thanks!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 102 Applies to:

Hey CorkyRiver8790,

Thanks for your question.

Sorry to hear you have issues with Fable Anniversary.

Have you installed the game on your Hard drive? If not, you may want to do so. There is a small possibility it can increase the in-game reaction time.

You can do that as stated below:

1. Insert the game.
  2. Highlight the Play Game option and press X (Game Options)
  3. Press Install Game.
  4. Wait for the process to be completed.

If you own a downloaded Fable Anniversary, it is automatically installed on your Hard drive.

Are you using a wireless or a wired controller? You may want to test a different controller and see if the issue persists. Is it only with Fable or does the issue appear with other games either?

Looking forward to your reply.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Rick N.,
DummyArbiter010

borntolearn.mslearn.net
microsoft.com/learning

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

After I selected options, only four options available:

Audio Options

Camera Options

Control Options

Gameplay Options

Cannot find the one Install Game. Sorry! But thanks for the help. If you know what goes wrong let me know. Thanks

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.