Fable 3 - you do not have the required DLC - Free account?!!

Hi,

I am getting increasingly frustrated with my xbox, and am now at the point where I very well might throw it out of the window!

I have only recently got an online account, (PuddyGeeks) but in order to get a free trial to see if I would even use online, I created a new account, and upgraded that to live.

Unfortunately, all my saves were still on my free account (Puddy). For every other game, this has been fine, I would just keep Puddy on my memory card in case I needed it, no problem. However with Fable 3, it is a totally different story. I log into Puddy, and press play. It comes up with the error saying that I do not have the required downloadable content to play this saved game. Would I like to download it now. I press yes, and of course it says it cannot connect to xbox live as it is a free account.

My younger brother was the one who used to help me get through similar errors to get onto this game, as I have had this before and somehow he would get the DLC onto my account or log on through his and load the save or something. This time even he is baffled. He has no idea how the DLC got onto my free account in the first place, let alone how to get it on there now. 

I have done everything I can think of to try and fix this, but it doesn't work, and I am at breaking point with this bloody xbox!!!

Any ideas? Please help as this is my favourite game and I can't get to a single damn save! :(

Kit 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

because it is connected to his account he would have to be loged into your xbox

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Some gamesaves are attached to the account and can only be used/moved by the account that created them. This decision is up to the developers of the game.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.